Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Caught in Action


Jacob and Emma perform all the time at home, but when we get in public they always decide to just play it shy. We have seen this show called Playhouse Disney at Disney's Hollywood Studios about a billion times and they never want to get up and dance with the charaters. But with their cousin Tyson in the house it is hard to resist dancing. Tyson was so fun to have along on our trip this year and we are so greatful for all the fun he, and his brother Kaleb, brought alot with them. Our kids LOVED having someone to play and dance with. I know this clip is EXTREMELY short and dark but as a tribute to Tyson and the great example he was to all of us I had to post it! Thanks Tyson! We love and miss you!

3 comments:

Carolann said...

You've had this blog since August and we are just hearing about it? So excited to have you on board as a fellow blogger! Now it will be easier for me to keep up on what you all are up to.

Devon said...

I love all the pictures! And you look TERRIFIC! You just had a baby and you look fantastic! I LOVED the video of Philip smiling...what a sweet thing to have caught on tape! And the kids are as cute as ever. We can't wait to come and see you guys!

Robin said...

We have not been blogging since August. We started to set up a blog the day our computer died and the whole time we were waiting to get it all fixed we kept thinking of things to blog. I posted them with dates that they happened on not neccessarily the date I posted. Most of these ideas came straight from our Monthly newsletter for August which never really was created, plus it help we had a ten day vacation in the middle. I hope to keep it fresh and fun, but this is a lot of work!