Translate

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What?

Emma says the most random things lately. The other day we had a moment in the conversation when Emma just announced, "Darth Vader can't see!" I don't know where this came from because no one was talking about Star Wars or blind people or eyes or ANYTHING remotely close to these subjects, but here she was teaching us all about Darth Vader.
Two days later as we were eating lunch Emma became frustrated at something. When I inquired, she exclaimed, "I can't kiss my nose!" She looked at me and made the best face and I had to share it all with you.
She was actually trying to kiss her own nose. No, I have no idea why she decided to share this info with us, but because they keep us on our toes I definatley have more joy in my life!

1 comment:

Karen said...

She reminds me of some little kids I once knew.........