Translate

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jane's Blessing Day

This morning Benjamin came down stairs and saw Jane all dressed in white for her special day. "Mommy? " he asked, "Is Jane getting married today?"
Although Jane did not get married today she had a wonderful day anyhow.
Everyone was excited to hold our special girl.
Especially Papa and Grandma Taylor who are in town to visit. This made today and easy selection for Jane's blessing.
It seems our little family is growing a little too big for the small couch. Well maybe not, because squishing IS a lot of fun!
Philip seemed to be extra excited to take pictures with Papa.

Though he was a little standoffish in the beginning, Philip decided to just adore Papa. Who could resist such a great man anyway!

3 comments:

The Egan 4 said...

cute cute!!! Miss you guys and wish we could have been there. From what we hear the kids are fabulous and as cute as ever! Hope we get to see you soon!!!! better be coming to UTAH for a visit!!

Devon said...

Oh, we love all the pictures! I can't believe how big the kids are all getting. And the Halloween costumes were great! What fun you all have been having! And as for the moments you find crazy messes...I find those every day and I only have THREE kids (none of whom I am nursing!) I think you are amazing! And you look absolutely great too, Robin. I can't believe you just had a baby! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

princess jen said...

Jane is darling all in white! She will make a beautiful bride... someday :) I'm glad you had some family in town for the special event. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!