We brought Matthew home from the hospital yesterday (Dec 15). After a few hours of waiting (and waiting), we were able to bring him home without any problems. Robin stayed in the hospital the night of the 14th alone while I had the rest of the kids at home. Thanks to our friends the Dellenbachs for helping us out in our time of need. Stephenie took care of the kids for us the day of the delivery and the 15th while we were waiting for Robin and Matthew to be released. With three of her own to take care of, she had quite a handful! We are so grateful for friends and family. Without either one, I don't think we could make it through this life. Heavenly Father knows the support and care we need while here and I have seen our life blessed with those we need at the time they are needed.
Robin was glad to get home to get home. Although the noise is definitely higher and chaos seems to reign sometimes, she is more comfortable here and even missed her other little ones while away from them.
Here are a few pictures of the kids welcoming Matthew home.
Robin and Matthew are doing well. Thank you for your love and prayers.
2 comments:
How fun for everyone. The kids looks so elated to be holding Matthew.
I want to hold him too.
I'm trying to figure out how I missed that you were going to have a baby! He is precious congrats! you've now earned the title of Super Mom and Dad! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment