Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ketchup in Photos?

No I do not have liquid tomato substance on our photos. . . . I meant catch up on photos, sorry for the confusion.
This is just a jumble of photos that I know at least one person wants to see.
Here we are at the start of General Conference. All in our seats nicely.
This only lasted until Jane and Philip's candy was eaten then I had to hide the rocking chairs because they were being used as surf boards or something.
Good Morning Boys!
Little showers, for little people.
Smile.
Tooth Number Two lost. When did she get so old?
Making Pizza with Mommy.
So much fun, yet such a mess.
Everyone helped!
Enjoying Mommy's rocking chair.
One is never enough.
About four years ago, Jacob asked me, "How did cowboys become extinct?" I laughed and laughed and he looked at me like I was really strange. Four years later he meets my Uncle Chuck. I think he understands my humor now. It is really Uncle Chuck's profession to ride a horse and chase cows.
What would we do without Grandma's hands? And Matthew's sweet snuggles?
The robin egg we found.
Everyone
gets a turn.
"Now go wash your hands with soap and water!" - The germ freak mom adapting well to living on a farm again.
Easter gifts.
Easter smiles.
Toys that boys dream of.
And Girls too.
Hunting the eggs!
One,
Two,
Three,
Four,
Five,
Six,
Seven,
Eight of the 20+ photos I took of the hunt. Aren't you glad I posted only eight.
Easter Morning
The kids with Tyson and Kaleb! (Brayden was still in his PJ's and not one could sit any longer to wait for him to be in the photo.)
Cheeks and Curls.
Grandma is ready for bed. I think the kids might have had a little too much sugar and candy, or something like that.
Cowboy hats Grandma found for the kids.
Philip hunting the bugs. He actually just squishes them with his fingers. Effective, but last week he squished a stink bug and PU he was not fast enough to get it before it got him!
He might squish bugs, but not this kitty. Philip was so kind and gentle that day and wouldn't let anyone else hold this particular kitty. He kept calling it his. It was so sweet. I think part of it has to do with the fact that the bunnies are too jumpy for him to hold and he just enjoyed having a pet.
Of course the mommy cat moved the kitties the next day because she smelled us all over her kitties. We will find them soon though. Momma will lead us there eventually. Here they didn't even have their eyes opened yet.
Farmer Philip! HE gets excited about EVERY Truck, Tractor, and Train we see or hear.
Jane just gets excited when I take a photo. She is not hard to pose.
I think Brayden was playing in the bathroom. AGAIN.
Tyson turning 6.
Jane.
This is why we buy Philip train tracks. He is not the only one who loves them, but he easily loves them the most.

2 comments:

princess jen said...

Thanks for posting all these great photos! I've been wondering about you lately :)

SmileyVal said...

Hey! I'm so glad you posted the General Conference pictures. They made me laugh. Yes, I think the sitting still thing only lasts for about 5 minutes at our house for conference.