Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2012

June 2012



 The best part of the month of June was being together again in one house with one Mommy AND Daddy.  But we had a little extra fun too.

 Matthew

 Benjamin and Philip


 Philip turned 4.  


 Benjamin


 Mommy and Matthew






 Jane



 Now that we are in the land of Playmobile, we had to get a little for Philip for his day.  They make pretty detailed stuff.


 The favorite gift was this inflatable mattress with Thomas the train on it.  Matthew and Philip had a wonderful time playing on it together.  (I think it popped in about 3 days, but hey they loved the time they had!)




















 Philip dreamed of a "Bolt" cake.  It took a little imagination, but it actually didn't turn out too bad in the end.  I think three weeks later Philip confessed his dream was a cake of Bolt jumping in the air.  
Where do they come up with these things?

 Matthew is learning to climb and eat everything he finds as he climbs.
 Yes he ate the banana with the peel, the apples, potatoes AND there were teeth marks in the squash!


 I don't think he received much nutrition from the spoons he chewed on, but you have to give him credit for trying.
 Matthew and Jane

 Jacob
 Jacob's 10th birthday!

 Emma, Jane, & Benjamin


 Daddy and Matthew

 Oh please, please, please!





 FINALLY on his tenth birthday when I asked what kind of cake he would like, Jacob answered, "Chocolate."  Yippee no creative shapes or decorations!  It only took ten years, but we just looked through the books and he pick a chocolate cake out of the Cake Mix Doctor book that he wanted and we were set!  I see light at the end of the tunnel!



 It is so good to have daddy home.

Everyone agrees.  Especially Matthew

No comments: