We got the best Valentine in the mail. It had dressed up suckers!
And games galore!
They all had valentine themes.
There was games to stack candy.
And games to toss marshmallows.
Each game was to be done in under a minute.
We can't forget the game with the cookies.
You place the cookie on your forehead.
Then without using your hands you try to get it in your mouth.
Remember you only have 1 minute.
Matthew definitely got his to his mouth in under 1 minute, though I don't think he understood the no hands rule.
Then there was a valentine message in each balloon.
We just had to pop the balloons to get the messages out.
What is better than a room full of kids trying to pop balloons?
A room full of kids trying to pop balloons that just won't seem to pop.
No matter how hard they try.
I wonder if I didn't blow them up enough?
They even tried to help each other.
Finally after all the effort they were all popped and everyone had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment