Here in South Florida we have no yard. Well there is a little yard, but I stress the word little. This usually is not a problem because 9-10 months out of the year it is too hot to play outside. Try as they might, my children only stay out for about 10 minutes before they are all sweaty and thirsty and done with the heat.
Today the weather was great! Somewhere in the mid to high 70's and there was even a breeze! Jacob announced it was great picnic weather and requested their lunches be bagged up for the occasion.
Here they are enjoying lunch! They even spread the blanket themselves. It was fun and they really enjoyed it, but after five minutes they came in asking for jackets!
Note: I was standing at one end of the yard to take the picture, about 1 1/2 feet from Emma's right foot. The white wall you see is our neighbors house. Fun huh?
4 comments:
Holy cow! Those houses are close. And I guess I never realized how hot/humid it is there for so long. We have family in Vegas and it's only too miserably hot about 3-4 months (about the same as winter is for us) and the rest of the year it's fairly decent. But the trade off is LOTS of disney, right?!
Definately worth having lots of Disney!
I love all the posts! I can't believe you made your mom go on Everest when she hadn't even seen what it was! How mean! But she is such a great grandma...I love all the pics (especially the one of Emma trying to kiss her nose!) You have the CUTEST KIDS!
Looks like a fun day in a *tiny* yard! Good to see your cute kids!
Post a Comment