This video was made for Grandma. We taught the kids the words, but they made up ALL the actions themselves. Of course, their silliness is also created by them. They were so excited to make the video, they just couldn't contain themselves. We hope you have a great Mother's Day Grandma! We love you!
5 comments:
I love that.....tell those cuties that I saw it and I am impressed. I love you guys. come and go the disneyland with me...that what I asked for for Mother's Day....think i'm not getting it though.
Cuties. They've got themselves a chorus, Philip included! Love their silliness.
I loved the video!!!! You guys have quite the wild bunch of kids. We miss you all so much. We love you and hope that you had a very Happy Mothers day
McKinley, Kennedy and I just watched that together, and we loved it! The kids are so cute! And McKinley can't believe how big Philip has gotten in the pictures of him climbing! We miss you all!
See I knew I had cute grandkids. Everyone thinks so too...
Post a Comment