Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Leaps and Bounds

Today for the very first time Philip pulled himself up to a standing position. We were all so excited to see him getting bigger and stronger.

Only15 minutes later I discovered another first. This one was a little more nerve racking.

I wish I would have caught it on video, but he was cruising and made it to the top before I had a chance.


It seems he has decided to wait for us to show him the world long enough and now he is determined to discover it all by himself. I guess it is time to get the baby gates out again.

1 comment:

princess jen said...

Don'tcha hate it when they start growing up before you're quite ready for it?? It's exciting and new but a little part of you mourns the phase they just left too (although I doubt I will mourn the tantrums that Aaron has been throwing lately!)