Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Emma

Emma has been growing up so fast that I almost don't want to see it. She is now starting to learn how to read and with that comes so much maturity, I just can't believe. She is my little mommy and will do ANYTHING to help me. She loves to help Philip at the table, play house with Benjamin, Lego with Jacob and she is definitely excited to have another baby in the family to take care of.

I took these photos today and I just couldn't believe how beautiful she is becoming.

Being Emma's mommy is more than a treat it is simply a blessing!

3 comments:

Karen said...

This one makes me cry....she is so smart, so darling and lovable. I, too, wish she would stay little just little while longer.

The Egan 4 said...

OOHHH so cute! Aynsley and Emma would have SOOOO much fun together!

Natalie and Shane said...

She is sooooooooo stinkin cute. I wish that you guys were closer so we could spend many days together being girls. She would have a ball.