Translate

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jacob is 7!

Jacob's 7th birthday was full of surprises!
He has been DYING to get his own two wheeler and he was not disappointed.
He thought he was not getting a bicycle simply because he couldn't figure out where we were hiding it. I told him it was in my sock drawer the whole time!
He wanted an army theme for his day and we finally settled on a "tank" birthday cake.
This was Nato's idea and luckily we were able to pull it off.
I think the camouflage icing was the trickiest part, but it turn out alright.
7 years! It has been a great 7 years and we look forward to so many more!
We love you Jacob! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Birthday fun, he's such an awesome child. We are so blessed to have him in the family.

The Egan 4 said...

Hope your birthday was the best Jacob! You need to come and play baseball with us!

Natalie and Shane said...

I can't believe Jacob is even seven. I remember making that trip to Texas after he was born. Such a cute little thing back then, not so little anymore, but still way cute and to smart for my own good. Fab job on raising such wonderful children.