When is this baby coming? Well, we are scheduled to be induced on Monday the 31st of August if the baby doesn't decide to come on it's own before then. Because we have never had a baby early we feel it is safe to say, "The baby will arrive on the 31st of August."
Waiting has been really hard on the kids this time. Emma was the one who informed US that this baby was coming and so they have all known for a really long time.
Emma still insists this little one is a girl. Jacob is hoping to prove Emma wrong. Of course Jacob lives to correct Emma and so we are unsure of his true feelings on another brother or sister. All we do know is that they are very excited and so are we.
This week we had a break from school and worked on baby stuff. We Philip-proofed the kitchen so we won't have any more drawer climbing while the baby nurses and we cleaned and organized and cleaned and organized. We also played. The kids do a wonderful job entertaining each other. Here is Benjamin and Philip spontaneously dancing. Okay Philip WAS dancing and once I picked up the camera he was more interested in me than dancing, but Benjamin's little bottom shaking is just too funny so I decided to share this anyway.
One of the benefits of having lots of older siblings is their desire to play with you. Philip always has someone willing to push him or play with him on any toy. I am sure Philip could drive this little car by himself, but I don't think he has ever had a chance to try. He has sure learned how to "Just Hold On!"
3 comments:
Okay, Benjamin can certainly shake his little booty! How funny is he? We love seeing the videos of the kids cause it makes us feel like we're getting to really see them! And Robin, you look so beautiful! I can't believe you're almost due when you look that great (okay, okay, I know that your TUMMY looks "due", but the rest of you doesn't!) We can't wait to find out what this little one is (besides human -- I crack myself up). Hope you keep feeling well!
It's so good to see your beautiful face! (even if it's just a photo...) I love those videos--so funny! Can't wait to hear the exciting news about the baby (and to see who is right!)
I didn't realize you were so close to the end...good luck. You look beautiful, about time I saw you on here. Your boy's are so cute and the dancing was great reminded me of Andrew. I hope it's a girl for Emma she would love a little sister. Can't wait to see your new little one after the 31st.
miss you guys.
Post a Comment