Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Musical Beds


With a new kid in town we have found ourselves shuffling things to make room for everyone.  We had planned on Jane sleeping in the bassinet for a few months, but Benjamin has learned the art of climbing out of his crib.  This is probably not the safest pasttime so we have opted to assemble the old toddler bed from Jacob's younger years and Benjamin is excited for his newest place of residence.

Jane is finding the large crib a very nice place to sleep and Emma LOVES that her room is finally the GIRLS room.

Benjamin is doing well staying in bed at night, but we need to probably move it to a different corner so he stops playing in the window during his nap.  By the time we finally get it figured out we will probably have another someone or something we have to juggle with the beds, but for now we are all sleeping comfortably.

3 comments:

Devon said...

Oh...don't you wish they all stayed in cribs forever? But Benjamin looks very happy about his big bed! You always do such an amazing job of painting and decorating rooms...I want to see pictures of the kids rooms! The colors look darling! We miss you guys!

April said...

How fun playing the bed shuffle! I'm glad you sort of have it figured out, what is the deal with kids and blinds, Andrew finally stopped playing with the blinds! I'm so glad your Mom was able to come and help I love it when my mom comes I get so much rest. Your kids are so cute and I'm glad you have 3 superheros helping you stay sane!

Carolann said...

Oh my goodness, Robin you are supermom! I can't believe we had babies at the same time last year and you already have another one! Unbelievable. If anybody can do it, you can:). What a beautiful family you have!