Translate

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Week in the Life of Jane


Jane came into our lives on a wonderful Monday Morning.  She was so pink and beautiful that we couldn't help but love her at first sight.  She  even smelled pink!  She was definitely our little girl.  She took to us right away and her "stork bite" on her forehead says that she is Daddy's girl.  This is a trait that comes from him.

We spent one night in the hospital with Jane and on Tuesday the doctors sent us all home.

At home her week started with a bang!  Everyone wanted to hold her and we almost had to get out an egg timer to keep the turns "fair."

Jane spent the next few days being held,

kissed,

snuggled, 

bathed,

and sleeping.

By Sunday no one was tired of holding her.

We are glad she came to our home.

She is most certainly a part of our family.

3 comments:

Devon said...

AH AH AH! Those pictures are all the cutest things ever! That one of Benjamin holding her...frame-able! I am glad the kids are all so excited, and we just wish we could be there for a "turn" to hold her too! Hope you're feeling good too Robin (and getting some sleep!)

April said...

So cute I'm so glad she is loved by everyone. Congrats again to you and Nat. I hope everyone is doing well and Robin I hope you are getting some sleep!

princess jen said...

Yay! She's a darling girl and the perfect little addition to your cute family. I'm so happy that things are going so well for you and Nato!!