
Today I used Jane's full name for the first time. Well at least the first and middle together. As you can see above She found a way to climb up on top of the dinning room table and dance. Now why would she want to do that? Possibly it is because of the great big mirror mounted to the wall on her left. Regardless of the amount of times I pulled her down she was up again in a flash. I probably shouldn't have taken this photo, I think it just encouraged her to go on and on until she got a great big. . .
"JANE ABIGAIL! You get down now."
At this point she was not happy with me and my reprimand. I can't even claim it was worth it. She climbed up another three times after "the name" was even used.
Well what can you do. Sometimes they are so stinkin' cute even when they aren't obeying.
1 comment:
So cute!!!!! All she wanted to do was see herself dance in the mirror. I know I'm not helping any, as I would have been mad too. Jane sounds like she has a little of Nathan in her. He loved climbing things.
Post a Comment