I swear this kid must have a hollow leg. Every time I turn around he is into something and it is usually editable! It mostly started when he discovered the hiding place of all the candy we brought with us from the U.S.
The Reeses Pieces were by far his favorite and he seemed to enjoy sharing them by the handfuls with anyone who was around.
Day after day I would take them away and he would find them again. I probably should have not taken so many pictures. I think it turned it into a game for him. Finally I got a lock on the candy cupboard. Unfortunately no Reeses Pieces survived his multiple raids.
The day after I installed the lock, I made cookies during nap time. When Matthew awoke from his nap that day he greeted me in this fashion. Two cookies in hands and a chocolate smile.
As soon as I took the first photo he sat and posed for this one. What a turkey!
Now that the candy cupboard is locked he has found a new favorite cupboard and the cracker boxes are receiving no mercy.
Of course Matthew obviously still thinks he is pretty smart and cute as he just smiles when I catch him in the cupboards. At least he has stopped climbing on the tables for the time being.
No comments:
Post a Comment