Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Need to Take more Photos!

  As I looked back on the last couple weeks and all the time we have enjoyed home as a family.  I realized one thing.  I need to take more photos.  They are all growing so fast and I think I might be missing some of it.   Here is at least a little of us this month. . .  
Jane is enjoying the roll of big sister.  She has even started to ask to have her hair done in a "Big Sister" way.

 Matthew will still pose ANY time he sees the camera.  Seriously catching a candid shot of him is very difficult.  But we will take his cute smile anyway.
Benjamin is up holding our family tradition of dressing up.  This is just one of MANY people the boys have dressed up to be this month. 
Lois is growing.  Growing Bigger. 
And growing sweeter.

Here she is at one month old already!

1 comment:

SmileyVal said...

I am so in love with your big family!! Lois is sooo cute!