Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do!



2 comments:

princess jen said...

Okay, I just saw your comment about the wasps. I mixed dish soap and water in a spray bottle. You have to actually spray the wasp, but it doesn't really make them angry. The soapy water suffocates them. So they die and then you have to get rid of their bodies. If you can see the nest, it might be worth it to get an exterminator to come and get rid of it. Wasps are nasty and mean.

Devon said...

So, I haven't had anytime lately to check blogs, and I can't believe how much I've missed on yours! Congrats on the new baby! We are so excited for you guys, and hope you're feeling well. We feel terrible that we haven't even called you guys yet, but we really will soon! The Easter pictures are darling, and it looks like you guys have had a really fun time settling in and adjusting to the "weather." What a crazy experience, and I can't imagine how odd (and a tad scary in retrospect) that must have been. We've been thinking of you all lots, and we'll give you a call soon. XOXO!