No I am not a neglectful mother. I promise! I had just checked on him and he was pulling baby bibs out of the BOTTOM drawer. Two minutes later (I promise) Jacob walked in the kitchen and exclaimed, "Hey Buddy! How did you get way up there?"
That is so funny! What a daring little guy. If Maddox did that to my drawers, I don't think they'd hold him up though!
Also, Happy Birthday Nato! We tried to call you guys today, but I think the number that we have for you guys isn't in service anymore (according to Milt), so if you could e-mail us a phone number, we'll give you a call! Hope your day was great Nato!
3 comments:
That is so cute,I love how he doesn't seems to see you there, just busy playing.
Does he want to fly too like his daddy thought he could?
That is so funny! What a daring little guy. If Maddox did that to my drawers, I don't think they'd hold him up though!
Also, Happy Birthday Nato! We tried to call you guys today, but I think the number that we have for you guys isn't in service anymore (according to Milt), so if you could e-mail us a phone number, we'll give you a call! Hope your day was great Nato!
Post a Comment