Translate

Friday, July 24, 2009

Philip's First Haircut

It is finally time to give Philip his first hair cut. I was waiting for Nato to come home and help hold him, but my week was coming to a close and I wanted it done before Sunday, so Jacob became my official helper and he did a great job! Philip was not so cooperative. Here is the play-by-play:

"Uh, mommy what are you doing back there?"

"Hey! What are those sharp, shinny things for?"

When we were finally done i felt as though I had wrestled a couple sheep in a shearing contest. (I had to cut Benjamin's hair too.) But we got everyone cleaned up and we all took a good rest this afternoon.
Note: see Nato's B-day post for a shot of the after hair. I didn't get one today. Not enough hands.

1 comment:

Devon said...

Too funny! I can't believe how big he is and how old he's gotten! I bet he looks so handsome!