Translate

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Kickoff!

To kick off our Holidays we had a great week in Orlando with the Linn Family. To keep in spirit of Christmas we had a scavanger hunt. We found one Christmas item for each letter of the alphabet! It was a lot of fun to think of all the wonderful parts of the Christmas season!

5 comments:

Devon said...

Those were so great! My favorite is the Star with Tower of Terror in the background! TOO PERFECT! And your "U" was probably more fitting than Nato's sweatshirt!

Robin said...

Thanks for all your help thinking of words. You guys rock! We miss you sooooooo much!

princess jen said...

I loved the Ugly picture! That is such a cute idea. Are you going to miss Orlando? I think I would!!

Natalie and Shane said...

What a cute idea. I love all of the pictures from around the parks. Wish we could have been there with you. I have always wanted to Disney at Christmas time. I will just have to live my wish through your family. Love you and miss you tons.

Karen said...

Those are the greatest pictures!!!!! You may need to keep this tradition alive.