Late last night we finally finished the tree. Nato had it up and lit before our trip, but we had to finish the ornaments when we got back. Finally I can get the presents out of hiding, wrap them and place them under the tree. It will be nice to have my closets back!
3 comments:
What a nice tree. Maybe I should take a photo of our kids in front of ours all dressed up in Sunday best. You are an inspiration to me. Your kids are so cute!
I'm glad that you guys had a blast and that you made it home safely. Love the picture of the kids and the tree. I miss you all so much and wish that you could be here with us at Christmas. I don't know if your kids could survive the cold temps though. Love you guys!!!! Nan
What a beautiful tree. You beat us we got ours up yesterday! At least it was before Christmas some what
Post a Comment