Translate

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Whew!

Holidays here we come! We have been working our tails off this past week to get ready for the holidays. All our holidays! Yes we are heading to Disney World with our friends Milt and Devon. We are so excited and we leave in 6 hours! So the past week has been crazy. This is a holiday trip and we wanted to get ourselves all ready to enjoy. Nato has been studying and writing papers, we have been shopping and packing and running and running! But I was so excited to tell the man at the post office today, "I am done!" Yippee! All the shopping is done, except the fun extra if you want stuff, the gifts are sent, the cards are done and gone! Now we can sit back and relax for a whole week of holiday adventures! Stay tuned for all our holiday fun when we get back.

Oh, I also made nuts and bolts (Similar to Chex Mix for all you Americans, but WAY better) three times this week. Once for gifts, once to see how burnt I could truly make it, and once to enjoy through the next month. This is a definite family tradition for the Holidays and I love making it early to enjoy it throughout the month. For some reason it just doesn't taste the same in January. I had a pic of the burnt batch but my camera is packed up already,and for those of you wondering. . . . We did FINALLY make pie!

So I am sleep deprived and a little loopy but very excited to have the work behind me. I am ready to enjoy the holidays!

Happy Holidays to all!

1 comment:

princess jen said...

I received your holiday card today! You are so beautiful! I'm not sure if I will get cards out this year or not and I won't have stuff ready to mail until next week. Way to go being on top of everything. I miss you dearly. I hope you have a wonderful Disney trip.