Translate

Sunday, November 16, 2008

All By Myself

Here is Jacob. He is a typical 6 year old boy that never ceases to amaze us. We just purchased new ties for the boys and Jacob has grown so much lately we had to buy him a longer tie. The next size up for boys was a "real" tie without the clippy thing that goes around his neck. The first week he wore it Nato showed him how to tie it. The next week I was really worried because Nato had morning meetings and sometimes Jacob does not care for "Mom's help" when it is a "guy thing." There was no need to worry though, Jacob picked out his tie and walked into the bathroom. A few minutes later he came out smiling! It looked awesome! I am sure if I would have helped it would have been crooked or something!

1 comment:

princess jen said...

Wow!! I'm so impressed. I still don't get how to tie a tie and he got it right on the first go-round! Good for him!