Thanksgiving was AWESOME! Turkey with the works! And I mean works! In fact there were so many works it was quite a bit of work. I thought I would get out of baking pies this year because we were invited to a friends for desert, but a terrible traffic accident closed down the road to their house so we had to turn around and just come home. Once home we were slightly relieved that our tummies were not quite as stuffed as dessert would have made them. The kids are still requesting we make pie sometime to make up for the ones we missed out on. Maybe tomorrow.
This month in celebration of Thanksgiving, we had a gratitude box in our house. When ever someone thought about something they were thankful for they wrote it down and put it in the gratitude box. Jacob and Emma mostly drew pictures, but it was a fun way to get everyone thinking about our wonderful blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment