Translate

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Emma's Atricles of Faith

Emma has been working to memorize all of her articles of faith. She has now passed off all 13 of them.

Grandma really wanted to see her saying one. This post is mostly for her, but all are welcome to enjoy!

5 comments:

princess jen said...

Good for her! I haven't even begun to attempt anything like that yet!

Devon said...

Okay, I HAVE to show that to Milt later. He is going to DIE! She has only upped her cuteness since we saw her last! I wonder if we should adopt a 4-5 year old boy so that we can arrange another marriage...we want to KEEP her in our family!

Karen said...

Emma.......you do such an awesome job. love you, G-ma Taylor

The Egan 4 said...

Little Miss Emma - GOOD JOB! you are awesome!!

Unknown said...

wow what a good job and the dancing was just great Love Grampa Blayne